Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Whose "genes" will Nugs be wearing?

I am super excited to give birth to our little Nugget, mostly because I want to see what this little swirl baby looks like.  With Dufda being Jordanian and me being plain old American, I hope our child gets the best of both worlds. I don't find Dufda to be very Middle Eastern looking, but then again it could be because I look at him more than anyone, so he is my normal.

I remember being at Dave and Busters as a child playing with the baby morpher game they had.  It would spew out these crazy looking kids based on merging two peoples pictures together.  I thought this was awesome and a lot of fun, so I thought I would do that with our pictures.

First, I would like the baby to have my color of eye, my teeth and my nose.  Everything else can come from Dufda.  This is what my dream baby would look like : ):
Does this creep you out? Well, it should.  Hopefully our baby get's Dufda's skin, his thick hair and his eye shape.  Now The Bump has a real Baby Morpher where you plug in your pictures and what sex you are having and it creates a baby for you.  Wanna play, Go here! This is what it says our girl will look like.
I find this baby to be creepier than the picture I made.  Why are all of her feature squished to the center of her face?  Why does she look African?  And why was she born trying to imitate stupid girls on Facebook with her duck face?  So on to the boy and a new morpher:
This to me looks a lot like a girl, but more like what I could imagine our Nugget to look like.  This picture, although a lot like you are on some drugs, is far less creepy and more human like.  Both of these picture tell me that most likely the baby will have brown eyes, but it looks like I may get Dufda's locks.  Either way I hope I have a cute baby.  Is there really anything worse then a super ugly baby that everyone tells you is so cute because that is what they are suppose to say.



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha those baby creators are so creepy!I think the one on The Bump actually only has a few default pictures that they use over and over again, because I had the same baby as someone else one time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, these are hilarious! If you get the 3D done, plan on your little one looking pretty close to that. Ours was SO close!!! My friend took Rob and my pictures and put them into a generator and got kids back with blonde hair and looked Swedish, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The baby creator's are a little creepy! I did this with our second and compared it with our first child and it was actually pretty spot on! Of course baby #2 came out looking nothing like her sister! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your title! Those baby morphers always spit out some crazy looking pictures. I was a little scared for our kid when I saw one that it gave me. I think your little one will turn out to look super cute.

    ReplyDelete