Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pregnancy Calendar Review


I first got the Belly Book to track my pregnancy, but there were some areas that I didn't really like, or that could have been improved upon.  My sister then called me from Hallmark to tell me that she had found a pregnancy calendar and she was buying it for me.  She has already been pregnant twice, and says that she liked the calendar because she would hang it up and when she walked by it, she would write in it.  So when I go it home I started to flip through it and, I too, loved it.  It works nicely with my Belly Book.  The calendar also has super fun stickers that you add when things happen: Start a registry, hear the heartbeat, have a doctor's appointment, you get the picture.
The calendar is seperated by month, and has more room for writing then the Belly Book, but fewer places for pictures.  It also has a place where you can list the notes from your doctor's appointments, or create a to-do list.  They have cute prompts throughout that ask you: Maternity clothes yet?, Belly Button in or out?, How is the morning sickness?.  All of these are coordinated with what month they should occur in.

Near the end, you will get to write about your baby shower and the baby's arrival.  They also have a calendar that matches for after the baby comes.  I feel like this would be much better than an actuall book, because I am pretty sure that after two kids my parents gave up on the baby book with me.  Just hang to your wall and make notes when you pass it.
 
I really like having both, but I am also very tedious about tracking every moment of this pregnancy so I can remember it.   If you would like to purchase your own, click the here!
 


 

1 comment:

  1. At the time you cooked foodstuff happen to be amazing, part him or her somewhere between freezer sacks or simply omega replica watches nutrition packing containers, seal off him or her, together with mop any isn't stable nice and clean. It will be easier to fix numerous foodstuff during the freezer for those who retail outlet him or her even during zippered nutrition sacks. You need to have enough freezer sacks or simply clear plastic nutrition packing containers buy rolex replica everyone beginning of prepare dinner. Additionally, you'll call for a marker write to put in writing any dish identity, any creating meals go out with, together with all exceptional creating meals details over the freezer sacks. Omit all formula, which unfortunately really don't stop or simply thaw good. Thawed taters wouldn't have the best texture and consistancy which means that also add more contemporary styles at the time you defrost any dish or simply try a new additive for example barley or simply just a bit undercooked iwc replica uk. Creme together with milk products really don't stop good which means that give him or her right out the recipes together with add more him or her at the time you reheat the food item. Good, earlier than people start on, let me look at what precisely the suitcase slab in fact is dealing with any dictionary together with MyLuggageGuide. com. It all says that the system may be a bag meant for controlling suitcase. You could insert also during client room in your home or simply your own private room in your home in your suitcase tag heuer replica sale or for your automotive. Do you wish to fully understand tag heuer replica sale sorts of suitcase slab in the market? Below are some within the products and services: Suitcase Slab - Collectible Jewelry; Brightness Walnut Suitcase Slab; Suitcase Slab - Collectible Precious metal; Mahogany Suitcase Slab; Alloy Suitcase Slab.

    ReplyDelete