Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Snoogle!

I started getting uncomfortable while sleeping very early on in my pregnancy.  There were a couple of days I could barely walk, my hips hurt so bad.  I knew I needed a good pillow, but I really didn't want to spend the money on one.  Every blog post that I read regarding pregnancy pillows said, get it earlier then you think you need it.  Finally while getting my daily dose of my March Moms Facebook group, someone mentioned a deal they found at Burlington Coat Factory.   Here is what you have to do:  Go here and register your email address.  This isn't the same as registering with the website.  You will then get a 20% off coupon.  You need to print this out and although it says you need an ID, I didn't have one and they still took it.  I found the Snoogle's back in the baby department, by the Boppies.  They have a base price of $39.99.  This is definitely the cheapest I have seen: Baby's R Us is at $64.00, Amazon has it for for $52.99, and Drugstore.com has it for $54.99, so this is a very good deal.  Add in your 20% off coupon and you just got a Snoogle for $32, well $34 something with tax. Enough with the pricing, on to whether or not this pillow is actually worth it...

What is the Snoogle?
On top of being the most awesome pillow ever, it is a full-body pillow that is in the shape of a "C".  It supports your back, goes in between your knees, cradles your tummy, and props your head up all at the same time.  You can use it in several different posistions depending on what works for you.

What are my thoughts on the Snoogle?
I thought this pillow was going to be so large that it would push Dufda out of the bed.  Not the case at all, I have the long end to the far side of the bed and it doesn't take up any additional space.  I was disappointed with the fabric used for the Snoogle, but I knew it was slightly scratchy from the beginning.  You do not receive a cover with the pillow, so you must purchase one on your own.  I would definitely get one because washing the whole pillow would probably be really hard.  I laid down with it as soon as I brought it home and it was magical.  You are elevated in all the right places.

Overall, I think this is a must have for anyone who is pregnant.  I wouldn't have bought it at full price, though.  I am currently having issues ordering a cover for the pillow.  Amazon has screwed up my order twice.  I think I will like this even more when I get the appropriate cover.


2 comments:

  1. Most of these tend to have definitely tidy, even types that can accommodate practically rolex replica uk almost any person's style. Just one portion of which is different would be the sterling silver textured type, featuring a s / s pendant in addition to event. This indices in addition to hands and wrists usually are sterling silver develop in addition to luminous. This time frame is usually available on 5 o'clock. Gents exactly who desire household leather wristwatches could possibly consider this Maestro line. This black color household leather with a lot of the products gives a pleasant, current tone. This Roman numerals likewise cause them to a tad sophisticated in addition to nice. This textured sterling silver dial in addition to Deep blue replica chanel hands and wrists with a lot of the Maestro wristwatches cause them to all the more pleasing. The equivalent women's line is usually Jasmine. Gals who desires household leather wristwatches can get of which a lot of the Jasmine portions include true household leather tie, around knobs, s / s conditions, in addition to black color Roman numerals. These include some degrees of omega replica uk Raymond Weil wristwatches in addition to what exactly weather resistant deliver. Almost all made outside of excellent products like s / s, diamond jewelry, 18K silver, and the like. In other words, there are numerous magnificent, luxurious types that will make most of these pieces suitable treats of which everyone will probably get pleasure from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this type of pillow special for the pregnant women.This type of pillow has lot advantage like you can use any type and any where. You can sleep comfortable on it

    ReplyDelete