Tuesday, September 18, 2012

October Series Annoucement

I am starting my first series in October, which is hosted by The Nesters.  This is a 31 day challenge where you pick a topic and blog about it for 31 days.  Last year, nearly 700 bloggers took part.  Wanna join in?  After some brainstorming while I was trying to fall asleep/being woken up every other hour to pee, this is what I have come up with: 31 days to a more beautiful and useful home.  Anyone who knows me, knows that I need to do this, and I need to do it now.  My basement will hopefully be the grand finale at the end of October.  Wish me luck and tune in October 1st to follow me and all other bloggers taking on the challenge. Next step: Make a button! Here is what I came up with!

myjordaniannugget

1 comment:

  1. Some people may adore the fact that the watches are increasingly being manufactured in the tag heuer replica sale same idyllic place as they were since the 19th century, yet others love the omega replica sale idea that a competent watchmaker toiled over their watch personally all night before it was ever “authorized” to leave the manufacturing plant. Task for watch brands like Audemars Piguet is to bring the manufacture to the many consumers that will not have an opportunity to visit their home base in Europe. Doing so is a trial of fake omega sale partners, sponsorships, events, and campaigns designed to reach the right people again and fake louis vuitton uk again, and show them what Audemars Piguet really does. Of course, the fake rado sale greater the reality is that most people aren’t like me, and don’t have a chance to look at Audemars Piguet from a 360 degree perspective. They may see just a few issues with what is in reality an extremely complicated thing.

    ReplyDelete