Friday, October 12, 2012

Nugget's Nursery - Painting Day 2

I was so excited to wake up today to finish this room.  It has been my project that I wanted to complete since Dufda and I got married.  I woke up super early and made Dufda breakfast, this was to put him in a good mood for the rest of the day.  We went to Home Depot to pick up the paint and we also picked out the color for the nursery.  This was up to Dufda since I picked out the color for the bedroom.  He picked a nice yellow that I think will work well and grown with Nugs.  I figured I would just paint this wall by myself because the space was small.  Dufda left to help my mom out and I got to finishing the room.  When he came home the room was done and it looked wonderful!
I love the green and brown!  Now it was time to clean everything up and to decorate.  I had ordered some things that I am waiting for, so I will put up a completely updated picture after it is done.
I love it!  The comforter is in the wash but it matches perfectly!  Curtains will be added as well.  Now that this bedroom is completed, we are able to install a closet system in the front of the room to clear our Nugget's room.  More to come!

5 comments: