Monday, October 22, 2012

Belli Facial Wash Review



I got my Belli Facial wash in the mail yesterday and it couldn't have come at a better time.  I have developed awful and painful neck acne.  Really?! Who gets acne all over their neck? This problem has been going on for quite sometime when I got a referral to Belli from a soon to be mom in my birth month group.  Belli products are made specifically for pregnant women. Instead of salycic acid, latic acid is used to clear your acne.  Belli is the only line in the world that is screened to help you guard against chemicals that cause birth defects.  Check them out here!

I put this in my shower as soon as it arrived in the mail, so I wouldn't forget to use it in the morning.  When I opened it up and squeezed some out, delightfulness came out of that tube.  It smelled like fresh squeeze lemons.  After the first use, my skin felt good.  At $22/ bottle let's hope it works!

So I have used this for a couple of weeks and I have mixed reviews on the product.  Yes, it smells wonderful.  Yes, my skin feels good.  My acne isn't gone yet though and I still get new pimples even though I use this every day.  Will I continue to use it?  Yes.  Will I buy another tube? Probably, I like that it is for pregnant women and I think my acne is hormonal and just untreatable.  Who knows, maybe if I didn't use this, I would look like a pizza face.   Interested?  Check it out below.




1 comment:

  1. Trabaho lang muna, ” talked about Jones. The person was first equally quizzed to make sure you louis vuitton replica handbags relating to the growing in number devotion about an individual's an ancient onscreen loved one Bea Alonzo by means of actor or actress Zanjoe Marudo. “I couldn’t come to be more secure to them. Lagi ko naman sinasabi kung saan ka masaya, mas doble yung saya namin bilang kaibigan mo para sa iyo, ” the person cartier replica sale. The majority about Vice Ganda. Month 2011 appears a fabulous getting a break month just for television for computer host or hostess and additionally actor or actress Vice Ganda. The person mentioned he is normally signing up with a fabulous point place with an long term dvd movie about Wenn Deramas, 2010 City Manila The silver screen Festival’s top tag heuer replica watches. Those great television host or hostess equally divulged which usually piece actor or actress Zanjoe Marudo and additionally court music artist Paolo Hubalde will probably turned into the main dvd movie. Consistent with Vice Ganda, one is happy by means of ways an individual's position it would anyone about an individual's breitling replica watches can be to only just conserve the financial success one is feeling. One is equally in hopes of the fact that health about an individual's nanny, so, who had cerebrovascular accident or cva numbers, should better. Endure, Vice Ganda rado replica shut off gossip he should get out of ABS-CBN’s skilled individual express “Showtime. ”He talked about the person takes pleasure in all the express and also, despite that an individual's written agreement draws to a close, one is yet able to participate the software.

    ReplyDelete