Wednesday, November 28, 2012

25 Weeks!


How Far Along? 25 weeks

Weight Gain? Sitting around 24lbs.

How big is Nugget?  Nugget is the size of a head of cauliflower.

What did you do with last week's fruit/vegetable?  Well, since we cheated last week and used bagels, those of course got eaten right away.

Maternity Clothes?  It is getting really cold.  Coats do not fit and I have very few heavy sweaters to wear that keep me warm.  I have this opposition to buying a maternity winter coat, but I may have to break down and just do it.

Best moment this week?  This week was super boring, so I wouldn't say there really was a best moment.

Miss Anything?  I am still missing my energy.  I have tried to get motivated to go to the gym but it is just impossible.  Plus, Dufda has no want to go to the gym either.

Food Cravings?  Heartburn is so bad that I just eat whatever I think won't make me want to die.

Movement?  Nugget is getting on a schedule now so I know when he will be active.  It is typically in the morning and right before we go to bed.

Early Labor Signs?  I am starting to feel braxton hicks contractions.  I didn't know what they were till the midwife explained what would happen.  They make my belly super tight and define my bump, but are not to uncomfortable.

Anything making you queasy or sick?  The throwing up is picking up again with the severe heart burn.  I am having a problem taking my prenatal vitamins because I feel so gross.

Looking forward to? Next month!  We have a hospital tour, some fun glucose screening, midwife appointments, a 3D Ultrasound, my friends bridal shower and Christmas.  Pregnancy has officially taken over my life.

I had a midwife appointment this week.  I met with a new midwife who was great.  We talked about finding a pediatrician and the birth classes I signed up for.  Baby was measuring good and heart rate was good for both of us.  Thankfully, she renewed my Zofran prescription until the end of my pregnancy and got me the paperwork needed to get my breast pump from the insurance for free!  We will go back in 4 weeks, then I believe it will be every two weeks from then on.


1 comment:

  1. Prada footwear with regard to males possess provided all of the rolex replica uk a distinctive as well as spectacular appear. Until day you will find absolutely no gripes because prada footwear with regard to males tend to be usually prosperous in order to reach 100 % free using its high quality as well as styles. You may also obtain the diverse collecting rolex replica uk within the drop winter season selection with regard to women and men. Putting on Prada footwear with regard to males is going to be enjoyable, thrilling as well as daring. When you're considering footwear think about Prada footwear for females which have eminence as well as illustriousness within it's style. Ladies available if you're asking yourself how you can improve your own feminism, this is large time for you to commemorate the actual effeminate as well as rolex replica uk along with style. In order to open the actual heavy enthusiasm get free from your own little globe and find out exactly how stunning u-boat replica for females tend to be developing a furor on the market.

    ReplyDelete