Monday, August 5, 2013

My Jordanian Nugget's 1 year Anniversary!

Last year, around this time, I started to compose my first blog post.  I had no idea what I was doing or where I would go with it.  I had no Facebook page, no Twitter followers and I still had .blogspot.com after my name.  Have you read my story from the beginning?  If not, kill some time and start here.  

After a year of blogging I will tell you that it is my greatest form of therapy.  Not only is it great to get out what I want to say, but I have my own little spot to express my opinions and if people want to read....great...if not...oh well.  What I have learned though, is that you want to read it!  When I was starting the journey of becoming a mom, I too, turned to blogs written by people just like me.  I wanted someone who I could relate with, an actual person, not "What to Expect, When Your Expecting."  Most of my parenting ways have been found right through the Google searches that led me to other blogs written by strong willed women raising children in this crazy world.



Blogging has also given me the opportunity to remember and reflect.  My pregnancy wasn't easy but I almost all but forgotten about the struggles of day to day and the excitement of the high points.  I can click back to when we found out Nugget was a boy, or to when I was throwing up everyday and could barely look at food, or to my birth story to reminisce about the day I brought Nugget into this world.



I never knew that when I started that anyone would care about what I wrote.  I didn't think anyone would read.  Well people did read and they actually took something away from what I read.  Someone the other day told me that they decided to breastfeed their baby because of the knowledge they got from reading MY BLOG!  I was told by another new mom that she was a more confident mother because  I gave her the courage to get out with her newborn and not stay cooped up in the house.  These two occurrences have made me keep writing down everything.  My experiences aren't any different from yours, mine are just in print for everyone to share.



Are you at a point in your life that you don't want to forget?  Did you just get married, just have a baby, thinking about trying to conceive, just started a new job or whatever is happening in your life?  My advice is write it all down.  You will never regret journaling your thoughts and feelings, but you may forget them over time if you don't.

To celebrate My Jordanian Nugget's 1 Year Anniversary I am bringing you several days of reviews on Nugget's favorite things followed with a giveaway where you can win every single one of them!  I have teamed with Britax, HALO SleepSack, Wubbanub, Smart Mom Jewelry, Zipadee-zip, Bamboobies, Preggie Pops, Little Monster Diapers, Daddy Scrubs, Lansinoh, Nuby,  and Simple Wishes to thank my readers for keeping up with us for one whole year.  Be on the look out to enter to win this great prize pack. 

1 comment:

  1. Creator merchandise became pretty attracting people today globally. These merchandise will be rolex replica well-known for any divine level of quality how they hold as well as fancy kinds providing these folks splendor. They can be made from care to increase gucci replica pizazz to the fighter's full look and feel plus identity. Nonetheless the fact is that people can come during extravagant fees. The highly-priced tags have never deterred its global recognition. Its global recognition chanel replica heightens customer happiness great selling prices. They can be but not only finishing touches however as well fix symbolic with condition to your shopper. Although the creator purses and handbags will be hard to get at to get several individuals as they quite simply will be burberry replica too expensive. Nonetheless lately someone can private a movement plus form of your creator travelling bag when fake purses and handbags can be out there and the so that you can during general fees. All these baggage will be practically the companies nonetheless they can be rolex replica on offer at economical fees. Handbags devotees is now able to help you save some huge cash purchasing the fake purses and handbags.

    ReplyDelete