Sunday, August 26, 2012

Week 13


How far along? 13 Weeks
How big is Baby? Peach


Total weight gain? According to the midwife's scale, 7lbs, I will ignore that number for this week though.
Maternity clothes? I think I may need to go buy a new bump picture outfit.
Best moment this week? The midwife finally got Zofran approved for the next 3 months, so I can be normal, it has given me so much more energy.
Miss anything? Not crying over every little thing
Food cravings:  I really wanted Popsicle and donuts this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Eggs : (
Have you started to show yet?: Family has said that I look to big to be 13 weeks, Dufda is obsessed with my little bump.
Gender:  One more month and we will know!
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off?  Off, not because they don't fit, just because my skin is very sensitive
Happy or Moody most of the time?  About to be really happy because I think with the medicine I should stop getting sick, but in general, super moody and have embarrasses Dufda several times by crying in public.
Looking forward to: Looking pregnant and not just fat and bloated and finally being in the second trimester!
NEW! Dufda Quote of the week: " If we eat nuggets, will the Nugget get sad, I didn't eat plums last week because that is how big Nugget was."

This week we had our second midwife appointment, the first with an actual midwife (the first appointment was with a nurse practitioner).  She was very nice!  The appointment was super quick, she took my blood pressure (which was good), and listened to the baby's heartbeat (158bpm).  I explained how sick I was, and she couldn't believe that they would only issue me 12 pills.  I was then given another prescription for Zofran, and the pharmacy filled it!  I finally get relief, and me and the ugly pink bowl no longer have to meet several times a day, yes my toilet is pink.  

My emotions have been all over the place this week.  Donuts and Popsicle make everything better, thought.  I have also been having crazy pregnancy dreams.  In the last one, we ended up in the emergency room for some reason and found out we are having twins, which I still insist there are two babies in there.  

Introducing the White Lion aka Dolce
 
Second trimester here I come!! 



1 comment:

  1. As soon as you actually measure away from your dwelling, the first thing you are going to evaluate every day might be a person's look at. fake chanel However different watches will be efficient extras, its tricky so that you can pay no attention to that the form, design and style plus colouring of your look at matter. tag heuer replica Dressed in your unexciting style and design tends to make you are very low; anytime you actually evaluate a person's look at, you may realise that must be lifeless plus unexciting. replica cartier Nonetheless if perhaps you’re dressed in your vivid, funky element, several of the opinions going at heart can be, breitling replica "Oh! This look at is very interesting, inches "Oh! It’s as good as this women's, inches fake patek philippe "May whether it's would make people glance sophisticated. inches The perfect section pertaining to dressed in fine extras is definitely how they bring a person's self-belief right up quite a few steps.

    ReplyDelete