Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Week 10

We told the world this week!  Well, by the world, I mean Facebook.   Still exciting!  




How far along? 10 Weeks
How Big is Baby?  Prune
Total weight gain/loss: 2lbs
Maternity clothes? Bought one pair of maternity jeans, I don't think I will ever go back to regular pants
Stretch marks? Nope.
Best moment this week: Had our first midwife appointment, and was given Zofran!!
Miss Anything? Still my energy
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Anything Starchy
Anything making you queasy or sick: Fruits, and all I really want to eat is a plum
Have you started to show yet: I think I have, but no one else can tell
Gender: No Idea, but we made an appointment to find out September 29th!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Dufda still says I am not happy, but I am so sick, so I am trying to be
Looking forward to: Morning sickness being over!




1 comment:

  1. I'm going to point out in this article that will many people feel, your Calibre fake rolex (your entire series) will be the Cartier to locate enjoy to acquire right this moment. There is essentially the most modern-day design and style in the people, the in-house built activity, wonderful sizing, along with good thing about a new Cartier which has a sportiness a large number of men and women are trying to find right now. Naturally, using our enjoy involving dive-style designer watches, We are keen to convey omega replica sale that this Cartier Calibre Diver is the foremost alternative, nevertheless we will glance at the facts more. As being a supporter involving spinning diver's fashion bezels My spouse and i delightful your supplement on this factor on the all round Calibre scenario design and style. Your inwardly angled along with a little lustrous bezel can be manufactured from aDLC painted material, so that it is alternatively damage resilient and a new a little distinct search as opposed to ceramic bezels anyone usually discover right now. Ceramic chanel replica bezels will often be level as well as quite angular, plus the bezel below for the Calibre Diver is conducted using a little smoother perimeters i similar to.

    ReplyDelete