Monday, August 13, 2012

Made in Jordan

Since this is a blog about us making our little Jordanian family, you are probably wondering, "Did it happen?!"  After three of these...

Of course it did! Apparently I come from a long line of fertile women, but we got our Made in Jordan baby.  And that is just how we announced our news to the world:


I found out I was pregnant while Dufda was still in Jordan.  I had just arrived home and needed to go grocery shopping.  When I got to the store, pregnancy test were buy one get one free.  I was up at the register still trying to decide if I really need the free one, I went with no.  I got home around 8pm and took the test.   I was pretty positive it would be negative because they always say take it first thing in the morning.  Well, the stick did not even dry before that very strong positive came up.  I, of course, still did not believe this, so I took another...positive as well. 

So I am sitting in the bathroom thinking about what I should do next.  When you are TTC, all you think about is making that baby, you never really think about what to do after that is complete.  I wanted to tell Dufda so bad, but the time difference is 7 hours, so he was definitely asleep.  I tried to call, send pictures, leave video messages, the whole nine yards, with no response.  So I did the next best thing, I told Lauren.  I wanted to tell her while she was walking her dog, but I figured that she would drop her phone from excitement, so I waited till she could sit down.  She was very excited!

The next day I was able to talk to Dufda.  He was thrilled, but he says he already knew I was pregnant.  He told his family that day as well, and they were all equally excited.  It was so hard not being able to hug my husband when we got the biggest and most exciting news of our lives. 

I'm Pregnant, now what...



1 comment:

  1. There is a right bag for the right figure. If you are small then it is a fashion fake chanel sale synthetic pas to have a bag that is large. It will make you look much more small. The same fake chanel sale is the case with women who are built on the heavier side. A small clutch in this case will be the worst thing for you. The best and safest of purses to carry around are the medium-sized purses. They are perfectly fake chanel sale suited for all kinds of figures. The second thing to consider is the color of your bag. The right shape and size and then is the color that is important. If you aren’t sure then fake chanel sale just purchase a safe dark color such as black or brown. You can never go wrong with one of these fake chanel sale two color purses. But, they are not the most creative of colors. You can find several different kinds of purses in a number of different colors. Buy yourself a bag in your favorite color.

    ReplyDelete