Friday, June 7, 2013

Yay! It's Friday...Oh wait, I'm a mom

Sleeping in, going out with friends, staying in bed all day, no work or real responsibilities.  That is why I looked forward to Fridays...before I was a mom.  I would count down starting on Monday, just waiting for Friday.  Don't get me wrong...I still do this, but now for totally different reasons.

When I had Nugget and started my glorious 3 month long maternity leave, everyday was like a Saturday to me.  I waited for the weekend so that Dufda would be home with me and we could hang out as a family.  Friday sort of lost its importance. 

Then I returned to work.

Friday now means that I get to not be strapped to a pump 4-5 times a day.  I don't have to worry about consuming all this extra fenugreek, blessed thistle and mother's milk tea.  I no longer get to sleep in...in fact I doubt I will ever sleep in again.  My work doesn't end, it just changes.  But Friday does me that I get to spend all day with this little guy and that makes the whole week worth it.

Are you excited it is Friday?

1 comment:

  1. This means that particular one user or possibly situation, toting a brazilian hair sale together with logo design or possibly subject matter relating to it may indicate to a lot of most people approximately any services and products on the breathing space from the week. Typically, publicity handbags really are sharp new ways to wasting anything intended to confirm advanced ly visible and additionally think of for use on your trademark. Its possible that’s as to why publicity travelling bag handbags really are for that reason liked by business owners interested to promote your business. With an increase of understanding the planet, and therefore the worries oriented towards mankind considering that it struggling to make sure you live through huge throughout the long term future, recycled and additionally ecofriendly supplements really are a very important method for one to express most of the trustworthy bear relating to the natural world. For a marketer, afterward, recycled, all natural, biodegradable travelling bag handbags along with the logo design or possibly subject matter really are most effective reveal most of the environment-friendly mentality. Green travelling bag handbags strongly encourage all the kind of a fixation with all the offerings businesses features, as it presents who you will unquestionably deal with the environment and therefore the natural world. Considering that it will get a great deal more valuable, just about every single death moment, that should be trustworthy and additionally eco knowledgeable of, all the truly more and more eco-conscious people are a fabulous teaching transparent option for those brazilian hair uk which usually maintenance, and additionally be able to express ways valuable individuals realize its to defend the planet.

    ReplyDelete