Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Toot You Horn Tuesday 6/25/13


Hi All! Today I am starting Toot Your Horn Tuesday.  Cheesy? Yes!  But since I have become a new mom I have realized that sometimes the mom gets forgotten in the whole mess of laundry, diapers, and babyness (new word right there).  I want all of us to be able to tell the world what we accomplished this week.  It can be something as small as cooking dinner for your family or something as big as reaching your breastfeeding goal.  It could be baby, family or the best you related, doesn't matter. Write a post with pictures and link it up.  Then go visit everyone else's post and spread some love because you know we all need it.  

When I was thinking about going back to work I was naturally very nervous.  With an exclusively breastfed baby I had to make sure that there was enough milk to feed him while I was gone.  The week before I went back I had about 20oz in the freezer which is the equivalent of nothing.  I was in a wedding and I wasn't even sure that I could feed him for the two days that I would be gone about 6 hours each day.




I will have been back to work for a month on Thursday and I now have close to 200 oz save up!  This takes a huge burden off of me.  If I need to go shopping for sec, Dufda can feed Nugget.  If something happens and I can't get home, there is extra milk in the freezer.  It is a really great feeling.

Join in on Toot Your Horn Tuesday on your blog!  Link up below.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link-up, Samantha. I hope you have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete