Thursday, June 6, 2013

I will never...

I think everyone always has those things that they say they would never do as a parent.  I have really tried to keep mine to a minimum because I know that you have to go with the flow.  I love to hear childless people spout off their "I will never's" though.  Some of mine have stuck and some were thrown out the window completely.  

I will never give my child a pacifier:

My baby will sleep in a crib:

I wouldn't have a character/theme nursery:

Some of the ones that have stuck:  I won't put my baby in daycare, I will not feed him solids before six months, I will not formula feed my baby, and I will not have any drugs during childbirth.

What are some of your "I will never"  when it comes to children?  Did you keep them or break them?



1 comment:

  1. Should you want much bigger plastic bags, you could review that louis vuitton replica sale Birkenstock boston and Gladness wholesale handbags which will Gucci contains for sale. A lot of these plastic bags can be which has twin shoulder straps for manufacturing keeping simplier and easier, additionally, the prada replica sale twin R custom logo design which can be portion of the unsecured personal Gucci product, and that monogram model, might generate ones own backpack through charm. You're certain to remain that rolex replica uk focus if you happen to step proper living room basic plastic bags, and even since plastic bags can be sizeable, they are really wonderful designed for flying through, and designed for attempting to keep every item you certainly will implement on top of a gucci replica sale rather busy day. Should you wish to have a very good a bit sportier start looking, purchase that Gladness backpack through green, stained, and efficient tone, additionally, the louis vuitton replica sale embellished Gucci custom logo design. Should you want steel colorings, the fresh new Britt sizeable caddy through twin shoulder straps may just be one of the more most suitable Gucci wholesale handbags for everyone. That laptop bag comes with a interlacing R decoration on the aspects, and even underlying part base, which means that your laptop bag will always be nutritious if positioned a set spot.

    ReplyDelete