Thursday, February 28, 2013

Citrus Lane Review


I get so excited about getting mail.  In my search for the perfect products for my baby, I found that there are literally so many out there that you could waste a ton of money trying to figure out what you like or need.  In that research I also came across a couple subscription services that send you out products monthly for a small monthly price.  One of these is Citrus Lane

Citrus lane was started by a first time mom that was just as confused as we all are about what she needed for her expectant offspring.  So she did what most of us do and asked her friends what they recommend.  She then turned this concept into a monthly subscription box that delivers innovative and useful items to all the confused and tired moms and dads out there.  I threw in tired, because you don't have to leave your house and browse through Babies R Us to find what you need, Citrus Lane ships it right to you...and shipping is FREE!

Sounds awesome, right?!  So how do you sign up?  You will first need to visit their website.  You will then be prompted to enter your Little One's birthday, name and gender.  This will allow Citrus Lane to personalize your box to your child.  Then you will set up payment and wait for your surprises to come in the mail.  This is the best part, who doesn't love care packages?! 

When the box comes, the real fun begins.
 
What I really like about Citrus Lane compared to other subscription services is that you get full size products versus sample size.  So, what did our friends at Citrus Lane send to me?  We got a Skip Hop Hug and Hide Stroller Toy, Stack N' Seal food storage solution, Andy Warhol Book (We love Andy here in Pittsburgh), Cleanwell Disinfectant Spray, and Juice Beauty Green Apple Moisturizer.  A great combo of items and every month it will be different.  This box will cost you $25.00 to receive, but it has a retail value of $32.50.  You also did not have to drive anywhere or do any research.  So head over to Citrus Lane and give it a try!
 
The products featured in this post were provided by Citrus Lane.  The opinions are completely my own.

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the Andy Warhol book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This box is so cool! The Andy Warhol's Colors book is adorable.
    Thinking I might give a subscription to my girlfriend once she has her baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great products! I will have to look into this :D

    ReplyDelete