Saturday, February 16, 2013

37 Weeks




How many weeks? 37 weeks

Weight Gain? No idea, I have had no desire to get a scale out this week.

How big is Nugget?  All the fruit are way off in the end, so I think my fruit segment is over.  He is big and he is getting way stronger.

Best moment this week?  My baby shower of course!!  It was a monster theme...I bet you could have guessed that.  I was so surprised by the turn out and the generosity of my guest.  Baby Jad is already spoiled.  Here is a little montage of the shower.
I will go into more details in a separate post.

Wedding rings still on?  Oh heck no!  I have sausages as fingers and my rings are a size 3, there ain't anyway I can get those on without requiring the jaws of life to get me out.

Early Labor signs?  I don't think any.  There is lots of pressure though, like the baby feels like he may just fall out, which I would be o.k with.

Miss Anything?  Sleeping on my stomach, being able to tie my shoes and put on socks, walking not waddling.... the list goes on and on.

Food Cravings?  I want pancakes and I want them now.  I also need lots of ice cream.

Looking Forward to?  Actually, going into labor.  I want to see what all this hype is about.

Midwife Appointment:  Everything looks good and baby is still head down.  Baby shower day was the first day that I am able to go into labor and avoid going to the hospital.  She went over briefly when to call and what to do if that would happen.

1 comment:

  1. Rolex features some good rings solutions while in the Oyster bracelets. To be able to hermes replica go with a high-priced plus personal method around Oyster wristbands, you may opt for every among the list of right after -Jubilee Bracelets: : A Jubilee bracelets appeared to be announced around 1945 if Rolex folded outside an example of it has the preferred look at styles: A Datejust. The following bracelets design and style rolex replica uk makes quite a sophisticated expect to a look at. You may establish a Jubilee bracelets by way of it has the facility website this comprises of chanel replica some split strains with really lustrous one-way links. To the aspects of your facility website will be narrower one-way links by using blown accomplish. However forms to be found in a Jubilee bracelets, all those gucci replica to be found in debris accomplish absolutely are a routinely preferred design and style. Jubilee wristbands as well give rings solutions for example right after: Lead designer Bracelets: A Lead designer Bracelets appeared to be announced together with the Rolex Day-Date styles around 1954. The following bracelets turned preferred to get montblanc replica it has the robust look and feel. Them benefits lustrous facility one-way links beautifully used as by blown accomplish one-way links for not one but two aspects of your facility one-way links, akin to all those around Oyster wristbands.

    ReplyDelete