Sunday, February 24, 2013

39 Weeks


How many weeks? 39 weeks, I never thought that I would still be able to walk around at 39 weeks pregnant.  This week it is also torture.  You are so close, but could be so far away.

How much weight Gain?  44lbs

How big is Nugget?  To big for my torso.
Best moment of the week?  My boss approved me to start working from home 2 days a week!  This is a life saver.  I was super nervous that I was going to have to start my leave earlier and cut into time with Nugget, but now I don't have to.

Early Labor signs?  I am having contractions, but it is about 5-10/day and not doing anything.

Awesome Pregnancy symptom of the week?  My joints are so flexible that I feel like I throw out my knee just by sitting on the toilet.

Miss Anything?  I want to be able to sleep in my bed again.  This won't happen till baby comes though, because the pillow fort I have to create makes it very hard to get out of bed to accommodate for the 10+ bathroom trips that happen during the night.

Looking Forward to?  Being able to wear my clothes again.  My maternity clothes really don't even fit anymore.

Food Cravings?  They are out of control.  Cereal, cheesecake, dessert...anything that is high calorie.  I hope that I can stop this after I give birth.

Midwife Appointment:  Met with the new midwife this week who started out her appointment with reminding me that I will most likely be 41 weeks before I go into labor.  Thanks.  Blood pressure was raised a tad, but nothing concerning.  Heart beat and growth are all good.


 

2 comments:

  1. That was created to become challenging, waterproof and also jolt brazilian hair that will furthermore be a great burglar alarm and also stopwatch. From your initial 8 panel Ironman sports activity observe that released inside 1986, fresh versions have been more start to guide the particular Ironman observe collection. In accordance with this kind of, the particular Timex Ironman observe group substitute happened as an option to busted and also exhausted groups. Shortly, it absolutely was required to change these kinds of silicone wristbands in which will no longer worked well. Exchanging the observe group are often regarding ease and comfort or even a modify any way you like. Diverse varieties of these kinds of interchangeable groups may be seen from the World wide web and also malls. They will can be found in plastic, resin, metal, nylon and also nylon-Velcro. Measurements differ from tiny proportions regarding 8mm to be able to greater proportions regarding 30mm. With your hand groups, substitutions may be built to suit many Timex watches. Any time buying a fresh Timex Ironman observe group substitute, determine the particular band’s size and also size to learn just what dimensions will be fitted to the observe. Realizing this info can save you coming from distress between every one of the measurements accessible. Next, move forward simply by figuring out what sort of tie complements the present observe bit. If you'd like the identical seem from the authentic brazilian hair sale, it is possible to select connectors in which choose that.

    ReplyDelete