Thursday, December 20, 2012

29 weeks!



How far along? 29 weeks!

Weight Gain? I am back down to a total of 24 lbs.

How big is Nugget? Nugget is a Butternut squash this week.



Best moment this week?  This week was equally as hard as last.  From my last post you know that my little poodle was very sick.  We tried to take her back to the vet at the beginning of the week and ended up having to put her down on Friday.  She is my little buddy and she loved laying on my baby belly this entire pregnancy. 

We both really thought that she was going to be the baby's dog since she is so small.  We couldn't drag it out any longer and had to pull the plug and take her in.  We opted to bury her in our yard, which I have never done so I was unaware of how I would react.  To say the least, it was very tough watching a hole be dug and then putting her in that hole.  Our other two dogs were going nuts while this was going on and I know that they knew Tasha wasn't coming back.  This is bad, but what is good from this situation, I realized what a great husband Dufda is.  He has a love/hate relationship with the dogs, but when push comes to shove he loves those animals.  He was the one that made sure she had a nice place to be laid to rest and took care of burying her.  He also kept telling the other dogs that Tasha just went away to college and that they would go visit her later, I thought this was really cute.

Odd Pregnancy Symptom of the week:  What are these night sweats?  I wake up and I don't know whether I peed myself or I just turned into a fat kid on a hot summer day on the play ground.  Of course I am pregnant and far too lazy to wash the sheets everyday so I will just keep my nasty side of the bed to myself.

Miss Anything?  The ability to hold my pee.  This went away for a little and now is back in full swing.  I had to switch sides of the bed to have easier access to the bathroom, which I visit about 4 times a night.  How annoying!

Food Cravings?  Ehhh, I am just not very hungry lately.

Anything making you queasy or sick?  This is really sad and depressing but sleeping in makes me queasy.  I have to follow this very strict medicine and breakfast routine or I am thrown off the entire day and it is just miserable.

Looking forward to?  I have a trip scheduled to Athens at the end of the month for my friend Ally's bridal shower.  I miss that place so much and I cannot wait to go back!

Midwife Appointment:  I had my 28 week appointment on Monday.  I found out that I passed my glucose tolerance test with a 75!  This was very exciting, I really thought that I was going to fail for some reason.   I met a new midwife this week and she was great.  I start my appointments every two weeks now, which I feel came super crazy fast.

In other news I had my second gathering with the Pittsburgh Bump Club this weekend for our Christmas party.  Check out how that went here!

We also got to do out 3d/4d ultrasound this weekend which you can see here!

2 comments:

  1. Art Basel continues to hold annual promotions in its home city in Europe, and is often regarded as the chanel outlet world’s most important art industry gathering. Ironically, Audemars Piguet does not display their new watch products at the Baselworld event in Basel each year (any longer), but instead at the SIHH event along with the fake rolex sale Richemont Group brands in Geneva (though Audemars Piguet is an independent brand and not the main Richemont Group). That makes Art Basel the fake audemars piguet sale annual occasion for Audemars Piguet to show off their particular model of Switzerland watch making in the fake longines sale otherwise small Switzerland city that experiences convention booms one or two hours times each year. aBlogtoWatch got to visit Art Basel with Audemars Piguet to experience what the fake replica sale major art show opportinity for the watch maker. Art Basel is very not the same as Baselworld, though they are held at the same exposure space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many of those that accept forward me an email allurement for added advice will never advertise their possession, they rather accord it it their sons / daughters. Some wish it to replica watches uk get adequate and accompany aback to aboriginal specs, others just wish to accept an abstraction of the accessible value. In all cases I approved to advice as abundant as possible, even if the ancestors decides to rolex replica advertise it by auction, I still acclaim accompany that are alive there to contact. Aback to the rolex replica, actuality are some pictures and account for you to enjoy!…

    ReplyDelete