Wednesday, December 12, 2012

28 weeks!


How far along? 28 weeks

Weight Gain? I am weighing in at 140 steady.  Work is about to slow down so I am sure I will start to gain weight again as I will be far less active.  I have never seen 140 on the scale and it surprisingly doesn't bother me.

How big is Nugget?  Nugget is the size of an eggplant.  Dufda is super excited about this because then I will use the eggplant to make his favorite dish.  Recipe to follow!


Best moment this week?  Well let me tell you there were none.  This is how my week went. Tuesday:  Woke up in the morning and decided I should take another shower.  Went to blow dry my hair and my hair dryer stopped working.  I had to go to bed with wet hair.  Wednesday:  Worked like crazy and my mom gave me a hair dryer to use. Thursday:  Tasha falls off the bed and dislocates her leg, she is then overdosed with aspirin because Baby aspirin is what you give her does not equal the same thing as Baby, aspirin is what you give her.  That same night I am suppose to go renew my car registration and was unable to.  I am still driving around with an expired registration.  I plan to play dumb and pregnant if I get pulled over before I get to this.  Saturday: Had to be at the lab at 8am to do the glucose tolerance test.  I am still nauseated and was unable to eat before this.  They then give you this awful orange sugar drink that you must drink and then wait an hour.  I thought I was going to lose feeling in my arms and entire body I felt so weird.  I won't know if I pass until my Monday Midwife appointment.  I may die if I have to do the 3 hour test.  After that my week did start to look up.  We went to the convention center to a craft fair called Handmade Arcade.  We got Jad a new monster, probably the only one we will buy and not make:
I am sitting on the new to me rocker we bought off of craigslist in this picture.  You never know if you will survive a craigslist purchase, so I am very happy to have the chair and be alive.  Anyway I hope my week gets better next week because I don't know how much more of this I can take.

Miss Anything?  I am just like an old lady.  I can't get out of bed fast, which is a problem when you constantly feel like you may pee yourself.  I also am so tired.  I made myself work for two hours the other day and it was very a hard.  I could barely walk after.

Food Cravings?  Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!  I have been eating them every day.  It is one of the only things that stops my heartburn.

Anything making you queasy or sick?  Still my vitamins : (

Looking forward to?  We get our 3d/4d ultrasound next Saturday!




 

1 comment:

  1. Switzerland military kitchen knives really are one of a kind, very small, where they louis vuitton replica sale really awesome. They also have outstanding qualities. Your entire product system may well ride in a box on the lookout such as considerable primary company and additionally stay on exclusively effective. This approach brand-new practice acquired origination for 1884 along with the chanel replica bags for the Victorinox manufacturing plant just by Karl Elsner. Internet websites all the manufacturing plant previously had quicker really been employed in Paris, france , combined with Uk with regard to an individual's apprenticeship. Relating to best their own flatware retailer, Karl employed to work the installation of running and additionally polishing makers omega replica sale utilized a fabulous waterwheel. All the convenient to carry Switzerland military chef's knife was first engineered for 1891. Do your best Karl placed an individual's creation to Switzerland military so, who complex couple of about an individual's works of art. A was first all the Sports entertainment chef's knife and therefore the other sorts of was first Switzerland Officials Chef's knife. In the beginning ., sole Karl's supplier was first came down with to provide all of these kitchen knives to Switzerland military, still after awhile all the written agreement was first documented approximately breitling replica and additionally Wenger. It has any commitment approximately individuals which usually hublot replica may put filled liberties to build up all the unwanted class basic Switzerland Military Chef's knife. All the symbol experiencing the fold and therefore the defense was first gained just by Karl for 1909.

    ReplyDelete