Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Don't you just love a cute Debit Card?!

Disclosure: I have been compensated to write to this review.  All opinions are 100% my own.

Seriously, there is nothing in the world that I like more than an awesome debit card.  I don't mean awesome in no fees or a great point structure, I mean awesome in that it looks awesome.  My current card has an adorable cat and dog on it and I love when people tell me that it is the cutest debit card they ever saw.  When approached to review Card.com, the first thing that I noticed was the abundance of different cards that I can choose from.  There are literally 1000's.  I got to page 4 though and found a camel one that ended the search for me.  Dufda and I have this one going joke about camels.  Yes, they are in Jordan, but no, they are not common as I may make them seem to everyone else.  Anyway, I had to get the camel.  


 So I pick my card and then you wait for it in the mail.  Pretty simple right?  The card probably took about a week to come in which is comparable to if you order a debit card from your bank.  You must activate it just like you would a regular debit card, but the process was not difficult.



The card that you get from Card.com is a debit card, like the one from your bank, and you can use it everywhere that Visa is accepted.
  • It is Free to order, activate and load
  • Free app and check deposits from your smartphone
  • Free direct deposit
  • Free card-to-card transfers, any time, anywhere
  • No overdraft fees
  • Safer than cash
  • No debt, no interest
  • 22,000 in-network ATMS
  • Thousands of cool and unique card designs.

Just a heads up.  This card is not a gift card, so you cannot give or receive the card.  The downfall and I consider this a pretty big one:  The card is only free for 30 days and then a $5.95 monthly fee is charged.  This will be waived if your have a direct deposit over $800 in the previous 30 days.  Many banks have free checking now, so to pay for a card seems silly to me.  I would use this card to split up my money into spending and bills, but my spending wouldn't reach $800 in a month so I would be faced with the fee.

Keep in touch with Card.com on...
Facebook              Twitter           Pinterest

Disclosure: I have been compensated to write to this review.  All opinions are 100% my own.

2 comments:

  1. Now a day very important subject is Business Training. When a business run successfully then Manager large knowledge about his Business Training ,debit and credit card . So it is a helpful blog to new business and new client .

    ReplyDelete

  2. Any see is certainly around simply see. There is even more rolex replica uk compared with you will have by chance imagined of. Options the fact that wow happen to be a means that will help stabilize an individual's body’s electronic stabilize thru an item identified as tag heuer replica sale together with Subtract Ion. Those things happen to be released with Tourmaline together with subtract ion powder. Tourmaline is certainly varying within the silicon rubber content that your see is manufactured out of. And the second content during the chanel replica sale is MAGMA-Q as well as being this anion content which can emit harmful ion together with infrared. What should the undertake? It all aids you to serene together with relieve your mind as you're encountering difficult activities. replica watches uk is precisely the perspective you need during while you're a very demanding physical exercise. You may be thinking really hard to think however , that is why benefit in every thought, any replica rolex can assistance get rid of the strain on your body. More than workouts, it may help you will get to nap not as difficult, make improvements to an individual's amount.

    ReplyDelete