Tuesday, January 8, 2013

31 weeks!

Sorry no bump pictures this week because we were in Ohio.

How far along? 31 weeks!  It is getting real serious now...

Weight Gain?  30lbs

How big is Nugget?  No picture this week, but he was the size of 4 navel oranges.

Best Moment this week?  This week was pretty awesome.  We had Christmas at the beginning.  This made for a short work week which was much needed.  

Love that dress!  It is non-maternity from Kohl's and it fit just like I like them.  Then at the end of the week, we made a trip to Athens, Ohio where I was throwing my friend a bridal shower.  It was snowy and made for some great pictures.
Of the seven year I lived in Athens, it never really snowed, so I was very excited to have that much snow for our visit.  I also finally found myself a coat that fits...that was on sale!  I just went for a cape because I can't grow out of it.

Odd Pregnancy Symptom of the week?  This week I got way more pregnant.  Is that a symptom?  I took clothes with me to Ohio and by the time I left they really didn't fit me.

Miss Anything?  I want to be able to clean my house, or I would love to be able to lay down and have someone else do it but that just isn't possible.

Food Cravings?  This being the first time we travel while I was very pregnant, I stocked up on some major snacks.  My favorites right now are Cheerios, donuts and pancakes.  Yum!

Looking forward to?  Getting through the month of January.  It is going to be a crazy one.

1 comment:

  1. Noteworthy for me personally can be a agreed upon electric guitar coming from Depeche Function fake rolex (Hublot developed any original constrained model pair of Huge Hammer timepieces together with Depeche Function record addresses about it that have been auctioned away from regarding charitable organization), and a enormous (and also After all enormous) Manchester Usa sports (baseball) staff publication. JCB will be approached from the Hublot brand name employees. They will handle your pet with all the reverence any manager justifies, and a small amount of intimidation. Not necessarily away from dread, yet a lot more in which JCB features a extremely assertive and also primary persona, which can be contrary to omega replica sale the harder quiet and also earmarked Europe persona many individuals are aware of. In reality, certainly one of JCB’s perhaps most obviously qualities will be his / her practice regarding “passionate annunciation” as i can contact that. The quantity regarding his / her feelings is fairly properly the same his / her certainty — and also chanel replica manifests alone being a helpful reminder regarding exactly why JCB usually welcomes an individual using a flushed confront.

    ReplyDelete