Saturday, November 2, 2013

Taming my Wild Octopus - Alphabet Soup Nursing Necklace Review


Nugget is nuts.  There is no ifs, ands, or buts about it, he is high energy and constantly moving.  I love reminiscing of the days I use to be able to swiftly nurse while out.  Nugget would be at the boob and I could eat dinner, play on my phone, or enjoy the scenery.  Those days are done.  If I am not on constant nipple watch, the public will get a great show.  My solution to this?  Nursing Necklaces.  I love these things and have tried several of them out.  Today we are giving the Canadian made Alphabet Soup Busy Beads a shot at taming the octopus.



This is the first set of wooden beads that I have tried.  In addition to the wood, they add in some crocheted beads and different textures within the necklace.  The concept seems so simple but the moment I add a nursing necklace into the mix, Nugget stops what he is doing, latches on, and ferociously plays with the necklaces.  Below is the progression of what I am faced with every time we nurse.  


I'll take it though, better than nipple lash and the end result is a fed baby.  The nursing necklaces I like the best, don't scream baby toy.  This necklace is very neutral and and can be worn as an accessory with or without your baby in tow.


The only downfall I could find with the wooden beads versus the silicone that I am use to is: The label contained a warning for the baby to not use a teething device.  This is pretty hard with an 8 month old who turns everything into a teether.  Like Alphabet Soup on Facebook to see all of their designs!  Head over to their website to get your own Busy Beads!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. It does not take most up-to-date relieve involving high-class goods via fake hublot presenting a sophisticated type of swiss wrist watches that will bring in people with sophisticated style. Your designer watches your musical legacy involving unequalled Switzerland watchmaking convention. Most designer watches are generally carefully constructed throughout designer watches, Europe along with every single part is surely an best example involving sophisticated good looks. Your designer watches series involves your designer watches format, your Superleggera format, your rolex replica sale format plus the Minimal Format string.

    ReplyDelete