Friday, November 1, 2013

My Milk Making Toolbag


It has only taken me 8 months, but I have finally found a bag that keeps everything that I need for pumping at work organized, clean and easy to grab.  My pump didn't come with a carrying tote, so I have been on the hunt for one for some time now.  The one I ended up with is perfect!  I chose the Organizing Utility Tote.


This bag as space for everything!  As you can see, inside I can fit my Hygeia Pump, Zizzy Bee Mesh bags for my bottles and lids and the Simple Wishes Hands Free Pumping Bra.  The other pockets hold my milk making herbs, Fenugreek and Blessed Thistle as well as my favorite Detergent - Dapple.  I always make sure I have my Medela Manual Pump on hand with extra membranes in case anything happens to my electric pump.  This bag is spacious and easy to wipe down, making it perfect for all of your pumping gear.  I keep my milk cold in my Munchkin cooler which I have been using since I went back to work and have never had any issues.  

Would you like some tips for pumping at work?  Check out Pump, Pump, Pump it Out!

What tips do you have to make pumping at work easier?

1 comment:

  1. Hi I noticed you mentioned using your hygiea pump. Did you ever use the internal battery? For some reason I am not able to use it without plugging it in. Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete